This time it was about Pulumi - an open source infrastructure as code tool for creating, deploying, and managing cloud infrastructure.
8 labs, 20 awesome participants, 4 hours of pure hands-on work.
All labs are available and you are welcome to try them.
Labs from my previous workshops:
- Workshop #1: How to live in harmony with ARM templates
- Workshop #2: Implement immutable infrastructure on Azure with ARM templates
Here is the plan for the next workshops:
- 27 October - Workshop #4: Implement immutable infrastructure on Azure with Pulumi - Part II
- November 2020 - Workshop #5: Terraform 101
- December 2020 - Workshop #6: Implementing Immutable Infrastructure on Azure with Terraform
If you have any issues/comments/suggestions related to the labs, you can reach out to me at email@example.com.
With that - thanks for reading!