This time it was about Pulumi - an open source infrastructure as code tool for creating, deploying, and managing cloud infrastructure.
8 labs, 20 awesome participants, 4 hours of pure hands-on work.
All labs are available and you are welcome to try them.
You can also check out my previous Infrastructure As Code workshops:
- Working with Azure Private Links
- Automate DNS and Certificate management on Azure with Azure DevOps
- Load-Balancing Options on Azure
- Automate Azure workload provisioning with Bicep, Powershell and Azure DevOps
- How to live in harmony with ARM templates
- Implement immutable infrastructure on Azure with ARM templates
- Implement immutable infrastructure with Pulumi: Part I
- Implement immutable infrastructure with Pulumi: Part II
- Immutable AKS infrastructure with Bicep
and Azure Kubernetes Services (AKS) workshops:
- AKS Workshop #1 - Introduction to Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- AKS Workshop #2 - Advanced AKS configuration
- AKS Workshop #3 - Immutable AKS infrastructure with Bicep
- AKS Workshop #4 - GitOps in AKS with Flux
- AKS Workshop #5 - scaling options for applications and clusters in AKS
- AKS Workshop #6 - Monitoring options in AKS
Here is the plan for the next workshops:
- 27 October - Workshop #4: Implement immutable infrastructure on Azure with Pulumi - Part II
- November 2020 - Workshop #5: Terraform 101
- December 2020 - Workshop #6: Implementing Immutable Infrastructure on Azure with Terraform
If you have any issues/comments/suggestions related to the labs, you can reach out to me at email@example.com.
With that - thanks for reading!