Last week I held Automate DNS and Certificate management on Azure with Azure DevOps workshop under my Infrastructure as Code user group.
This time we looked at different aspects of automating DNS and certificate management on Azure with Azure DNS Zone, keyvault-acmebot and Azure DevOps and we learned:
- How to delegate domain to Azure DNS Zone
- How to automate DNS records management with Azure DevOps
- What options are available on Azure to maintain SSL certificates
- How to automate Let’s Encrypt certificate management with keyvault-acmebot
and many many more…
As always, labs are available and you are welcome to work with them.
Here is IaC workshops road-map for 2023:
- Working with Azure Private Link
- Azure Landing Zones 101
- Working with Azure Container Apps
- AKS Workshop #7 - AKS security
- AKS Workshop #8 - Service mesh with linkerd
Don’t miss any upcoming workshops and join my Infrastructure as Code user group!
You can also check out my previous workshops dedicated to Infrastructure as Code tools:
- IaC workshop: Load-Balancing Options on Azure
- IaC workshop: Automate Azure workload provisioning with Bicep, Powershell and Azure DevOps
- IaC workshop: How to live in harmony with ARM templates
- IaC workshop: Implement immutable infrastructure on Azure with ARM templates
- IaC workshop: Implement immutable infrastructure with Pulumi: Part I
- IaC workshop: Implement immutable infrastructure with Pulumi: Part II
and Azure Kubernetes Services:
- AKS Workshop #1 - Introduction to Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- AKS Workshop #2 - Advanced AKS configuration
- AKS Workshop #3 - Immutable AKS infrastructure with Bicep
- AKS Workshop #4 - GitOps in AKS with Flux
- AKS Workshop #5 - scaling options for applications and clusters in AKS
- AKS Workshop #6 - Monitoring options in AKS
With that - thanks for reading!