This week I held Implement Immutable AKS Infrastructure on Azure with Bicep workshop under my Infrastructure as Code user group.
This time, we worked with Azure Bicep - a Domain Specific Language (DSL) for deploying Azure resources declaratively and since this year is all about AKS, we used Bicep to implement immutable AKS infrastructure on Azure.
If you didn’t attend this workshop, labs are available and you are welcome to work with them.
Here is workshops road-map for 2021-2022:
- AKS Workshop #1 - Introduction to Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- AKS Workshop #2 - Advanced AKS configuration
- AKS Workshop #3 - Immutable AKS infrastructure with Bicep
- AKS Workshop #4 - GitOps in AKS with Flux
- AKS Workshop #5 - scaling options for applications and clusters in AKS
- AKS Workshop #6 - Monitoring options in AKS
- AKS Workshop #7 - Service mesh with linkerd
- AKS Workshop #8 - AKS security
Don’t miss any upcoming workshops and join my Infrastructure as Code user group!
You can also check out my previous workshops dedicated to Infrastructure as Code tools:
- IaC workshop: Automate DNS and Certificate management on Azure with Azure DevOps
- IaC workshop: Load-Balancing Options on Azure
- IaC workshop: Automate Azure workload provisioning with Bicep, Powershell and Azure DevOps
- IaC workshop: How to live in harmony with ARM templates
- IaC workshop: Implement immutable infrastructure on Azure with ARM templates
- IaC workshop: Implement immutable infrastructure with Pulumi: Part I
- IaC workshop: Implement immutable infrastructure with Pulumi: Part II
With that - thanks for reading!