This time, the focus was on advanced configuration aspects of AKS cluster and attendees learned:
- how to deploy AKS into your Private Virtual Network
- how to configure multiple node pools for system and user workloads
- how to deploy
aad-pod-identityand how to enable pod identity for your applications
- how to deploy and configure nginx ingress controller and how to configure ingress for your services
- how to configure egress traffic
- how to expose your AKS publicly with Azure API Management
10 labs 100% hands-on, 4 hours and absolutely awesome participants!
As always, labs are available and you are welcome to work with them.
Here is workshops road-map for 2021-2022:
- AKS Workshop #1 - Introduction to Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- AKS Workshop #2 - Advanced AKS configuration
- AKS Workshop #3 - Immutable AKS infrastructure with Bicep
- AKS Workshop #4 - GitOps in AKS with Flux
- AKS Workshop #5 - scaling options for applications and clusters in AKS
- AKS Workshop #6 - Monitoring options in AKS
- AKS Workshop #7 - Service mesh with linkerd
- AKS Workshop #8 - AKS security
Don’t miss any upcoming workshops and join my Infrastructure as Code user group!
You can also check out my previous Infrastructure As Code workshops:
- Working with Azure Private Links
- Automate DNS and Certificate management on Azure with Azure DevOps
- Load-Balancing Options on Azure
- Automate Azure workload provisioning with Bicep, Powershell and Azure DevOps
- How to live in harmony with ARM templates
- Implement immutable infrastructure on Azure with ARM templates
- Implement immutable infrastructure with Pulumi: Part I
- Implement immutable infrastructure with Pulumi: Part II
- Immutable AKS infrastructure with Bicep
With that - thanks for reading!