This time, the focus was on advanced configuration aspects of AKS cluster and attendees learned:
- how to deploy AKS into your Private Virtual Network
- how to configure multiple node pools for system and user workloads
- how to deploy
aad-pod-identityand how to enable pod identity for your applications
- how to deploy and configure nginx ingress controller and how to configure ingress for your services
- how to configure egress traffic
- how to expose your AKS publicly with Azure API Management
10 labs 100% hands-on, 4 hours and absolutely awesome participants!
As always, labs are available and you are welcome to work with them.
Here is preliminary set of workshops lined up for 2021:
- Workshop #1 - Introduction to Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- Workshop #2 - Advanced AKS configuration
- Workshop #3 - Immutable AKS infrastructure with Bicep
- Workshop #4 - Monitoring in AKS
- Workshop #5 - Service mesh with linkerd
- Workshop #6 - AKS application deployment strategies
- Workshop #7 - AKS security
Don’t miss any upcoming workshops and join my Infrastructure as Code user group!
You can also check out my previous workshops:
- IaC workshop #1: How to live in harmony with ARM templates
- IaC workshop #2: Implement immutable infrastructure on Azure with ARM templates
- IaC workshop #3: Implement immutable infrastructure with Pulumi: Part I
- IaC workshop #4: Implement immutable infrastructure with Pulumi: Part II
With that - thanks for reading!