Yesterday I held Load-Balancing Options on Azure workshop under my Infrastructure as Code user group.
This time we looked at load-balancing options available on Azure and learned:
- What load-balancing options are available on Azure
- How to choose a load balancing solution for your workloads
- What traffic routing methods are available at Azure Front Door
- How to implement canary releases with Azure Traffic Manager
- How to rewrite HTTP headers and URL with Azure Application Gateway
and many many more…
As always, labs are available and you are welcome to work with them.
Here is IaC workshops road-map for 2023:
- Azure API Management 101
- Azure Networking 101
- AKS Workshop #7 - AKS security
- AKS Workshop #8 - Service mesh with linkerd
Don’t miss any upcoming workshops and join my Infrastructure as Code user group!
You can also check out my previous workshops dedicated to Infrastructure as Code tools:
- IaC workshop: Load-Balancing Options on Azure
- IaC workshop: Automate Azure workload provisioning with Bicep, Powershell and Azure DevOps
- IaC workshop: How to live in harmony with ARM templates
- IaC workshop: Implement immutable infrastructure on Azure with ARM templates
- IaC workshop: Implement immutable infrastructure with Pulumi: Part I
- IaC workshop: Implement immutable infrastructure with Pulumi: Part II
- AKS Workshop #1 - Introduction to Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- AKS Workshop #2 - Advanced AKS configuration
- AKS Workshop #3 - Immutable AKS infrastructure with Bicep
- AKS Workshop #4 - GitOps in AKS with Flux
- AKS Workshop #5 - scaling options for applications and clusters in AKS
- AKS Workshop #6 - Monitoring options in AKS
With that - thanks for reading!